Come dig deeper in the Word of God by joining our Life Groups. These smaller groups meet together outside of church to discuss life, relationships, and truth through interactive Bible studies. The goal is discipleship by growing meaningful relationships.
1. Facilitator:Bill and Linda Steensland - Meets every other Wednesday evening at 6pm in the Steam Corners area of Lexington, Ohio. There is NO Childcare.
2. Facilitator: Rob and Carrie Bessinger
3. Facilitator: Cory and Julie Schnuerer - This life group meets twice a month on Saturday evenings. They meet in the homes of it's members on a rotating schedule within the Candlewood Lake Community. This group is child-friendly. They first enjoy supper together along with the children, then split up for the study!
4. Facilitator: Nate and Alex Bennett - This life group is comprised of younger families with young children. We are fun and we are committed to doing life together! We meet on Saturday mornings for breakfast and rotate the location. This group is child friendly and we all keep an eye on them together.
5. Facilitator: Bob and Jill Jenkins
6. Facilitator: Joel and Lisa Smythe
If you are interested in Small Groups contact Cory Schnuerer at email@example.com.