Come dig deeper in the Word of God by joining our Life Groups. These smaller groups meet together outside of church to discuss life, relationships, and truth through interactive Bible studies. The goal is discipleship by growing meaningful relationships.
1. Facilitator: Bill and Linda Steensland - Meets every other Wednesday evening at 6pm in the Steam Corners area of Lexington, Ohio. There is no Childcare.
4. Facilitator: Nate and Alex Bennett - This life group is comprised of families with young children. We are fun and we are committed to doing life together! We meet every other Tuesday evening and rotate the location. This group is child friendly and we all keep an eye on them together.
5. Facilitator: Bob and Jill Jenkins - This LifeGroup is comprised of individuals who are 55+, including couples and singles. We normally meet twice monthly on Sunday evenings. We enjoy Bible study, praying with and for each other, food, and fellowship, and "navigating through life together!" Proverbs 27:17
6. Facilitator: Joel and Lisa Smythe
7. Facilitator: Dick and Norma Nuetzel - If you are 65 years or older, you are invited to join our seniors small group. Email us at email@example.com for details. We meet the 2nd Friday of each month at 1:00 pm at Der Dutchman for great food, great fellowship, and great Bible study. We are looking forward to seeing you!
If you are interested in Small Groups contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.